The Mother Goose Kenya is a community-based organization (CBO) that focuses on helping communities improve the quality of child-care.
To achieve our stated mission and vision, we work together with various stakeholders on improving child care services in Kenya focusing on three broad themes:
- Empowerment of women and parents.
- Parenting Solutions
- Quality Childcare solutions.
We offer a wide range of childcare solutions which include but not limited to:
- Design, Set-up, and implementation of new daycare centres, Crèches, and Kindergartens.
- Renovation of existing daycare Centers and them in improving all aspects of their business,
- Workplace Onsite Daycare and Crèche management services
- Setting up Mother Breastfeeding room at workplaces
- Childcare Program budget development
- Childcare program Needs assessment and feasibility study
- Conducting research with the aim of improving early childhood and childcare services
- Training and Technical assistance of Daycare and Crèche nannies and teachers
- Child care program organization, Curriculum development for daycare centres and staffing evaluation.